Thursday, March 12, 2009

Totally new at this

Okay, so here I am...totally new at this blogging stuff. A very good friend of mine suggested that I start a blog. I'm not really sure why she thought I should do this, but once I thought about it I thought, "What's the harm?".
So, I'm a stay-at-home mom. I have 2 wonderful boys that are the light of my life. My husband isn't too bad either. He's super supportive and a wonderful father.

Okay, so the point of this blog is to just tell about my crazy days.

Where to start? The way my day starts depends on how the night ends. Arrin, my oldest, is at Nana and Papa's house until Sunday, so it's just me and Xaiden (ZAYDEN) for a while. Last night was nuts and I don't even want to get into it, so...long story short, Xaiden didn't go to sleep until 10:30pm. That's crazy!!! He did sleep until 8:30 this morning, so it wasn't too bad.

My little boy got his hair cut today. Ugh...I can't believe it. This isn't the first haircut, though. I just can't believe that my little boy is growing up so fast. He did such a great job. He sat there so big. The only thing is that when the barber took his cape off, it went all over me and Xaiden. A lot of good the cape did. Oh well...at least he doesn't look like Shaggy anymore.

Rhea Lana's Consignment is going on. I'm consigning and I put coupons in 1000 goodie bags to be given out to the 1st 1000 customers. I'm hoping they will bring in some business. Well, I have lots more to do today like make 8 dozen chocolate chip cookies. MeLinda, I'll remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment