Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lazytown

Oh my gosh!! I just realized that I have been so caught up with Rhea Lana, homegroup, wee-worshipers and blogging that I have done NO house work this week while Matt has been at work. He comes home tomorrow morning and I HAVE TO get this house cleaned. Xaiden is taking a nap and what am I doing???? I'm blogging!!!!! This is craziness.

Okay, so I finally dropped off all the clothes for Rhea Lana's Consignment thing today. I drove all the way into town (12 mi. or so) and realized I forgot the crib bedding that was my "big ticket" item. Are you freakin kidding me??? I can't believe I'm so stinkin scatter-brained. OKay, I can believe it. Some days I'm just an idiot. Whatever. SO, I dropped Xaiden off at the babysitter's for an hour, took what I did bring into the store to drop off. I picked up Xaiden, got food at Popeye's, rushed back out to the house (12mi.) picked up bedding and went back to town (12mi). Pretty much rush, rush, rush.

AND...while Xaiden and I were eating Popeye's chicken nuggets (because it was the cheapest combo meal on the menu) I realized that the nuggets were more spicy than I anticipated. Xaiden too, b/c he downed his juice and was begging for more drink. Here we are 10 min from the house with our mouths on fire. I'm trying my hardest to go faster, but there's this "blue hair" in front of me going the speed limit. How dare she. Doesn't she know that you can go 10 miles over on HWY 25??!!! There are NEVER cops on that road!! Anyway, all my Coke is gone and all Xaiden's juice...it was not a very good drive home. Once we got there I realized that I had juice boxes in the back of the van. I tortured my kid for nothing. I felt like a horrible mom. I soon got over it, though.

I think I'll keep a pack of juice boxes in the back of my van from now on just to be on the safe side. Well, I'm off to clean. Hopefully I won't be as lazy today as I have been the entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment