Friday, March 13, 2009

Onions

As some of you know, we bought a house last month and it sits on a acre. We love it and I'm so excited that we now have a garden. Well, recently planted 2 rows of onion bulbs and I had a ton of bulbs left over. After I planted them I just put them on the shelf beside the front door. Well, today while I was watching Ellen (I love Ellen) Xaiden was playing with something in the area. Not until I saw small white things flying through the air in every direction did I realize what he was paying with. Before I could get to all the onion bulbs, Tater, our English Bulldog, had eaten about half of them. Ugh...onions and dogs don't mix. About 30 minutes later...blah. I'm not the biggest fan of dog puke!!! Oh well, I guess I could put it in our compost pile, but I'm not gonna. It would just weird me out knowing that there was throw up in there. Well, I think Tater will spend the evening in a bathroom in case we need to contain more ickiness.

Xaiden and I are going to the jeromey Deibler from FFH concert at church tonight. I hope a lot of people show up. Well, until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment