Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have followers!!

WooooHoooo!!! I don't have to write to no one!!! I have 3 followers!! Thank you all. This means so much to me. LOL

The cake wreck story continues. Okay, so I delivered it to the party place. They were then going to take it to Larry's Pizza. I really thought it would make it. I had supported it as much as I could, but it didn't make it. I'm really heartbroken. I just wanted Rylie to be able to blow out her candles and cut her cake in front of all her friends. I'm really more upset than I probably should be. The cake was SUPER CUTE and perfect for Rylie and she couldn't even enjoy it. I'm just sad. There's nothing else I could have done that I know of. I'm going to do some more research to see how to better support and stabilize the cake. I don't want this to happen anymore. Well, until next time!

1 comment: