Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cake order

Okay everyone!!! Oh I forgot that no one even reads this blog...oh well. I got a cake order from Xaiden's APN (advance practice nurse). She ordered from me pretty regularly, so I'm glad that I'm back and can do cakes for her again. She's super great and her kids are too. Her daughter's birthday is this Tuesday and since it's spring break here, they're actually having the party on Tuesday. That's great!! She's having a diva party, so I'm doing a topsy turvy, hot pink cake with zebra stripes on one tier and black circles/dots on the other tier. I'm hopefully also going to have curly wire with pink balls on them coming out of the cake.

I saw bakerella's blog and totally love it. I love all the pics and she's just soooo talented. Well, I thought that I needed a camera to be able to take good pics with. All I have is a point and shoot camera. I found a camera that I wanted. I was so excited, but how could I talk Matt into buying it for me??? I thought of all kinds of ways to butter him up (if you know what I mean), but as soon as he figured out that I wanted something, the deal was off. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to make due with my little point and shoot. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pics while I'm making the cake and all the components. I'm so excited!! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment