Monday, March 30, 2009

Mountain of laundry

Okay, I'm a total slacker. I have been so lazy the past week and a mountain of laundry had built up. Ugh. I don't ever mind putting the laundry in the washer then in the dryer. I'll even take it out of the dryer and put it into the basket, but I can't stand to put the clothes away. Matt's going to be gone until Fri. morning and we're running out of clothes, so I'm having to do laundry all the way through. Did I mention how I HATE putting clothes away??? It's mostly hanging clothes up. I just can't stay focused long enough to do it.

Since I have so much laundry to do, I think I'm going to make my own laundry soap. I found it on the Duggars' site and I'm totally excited. It makes 10 gallons of detergent for like 2-3 bucks. That will last at least a year. We're talking major savings here. I'm really excited!!! I guess I don't hate laundry as much as I thought if I can get excited about detergent.

Okay, gotta get laundry going. I hear the dryer buzzer. I'm going to be making cannolis tomorrow or Wednesday, so stay tuned. Until later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment