Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hotlanta, here we come!!

OKay, most of you know that I'm going to audition for American Idol. Well, MeLinda, Kelly and I are leaving tomorrow around noon. It's going to be about a 10 hour drive, but I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a time where I can be a fun girly, girl. Well, we'll probably end up being giddy litte school girls that get into trouble for being to loud or too mean. I'm wanting to make sure that no matter where I go, I have a positive attitude and show God through me. I want to lift people up and keep my eyes on Jesus. I am wanting to sing positive songs for my auditions. No sleezy lyrics or anything negative. I want to be different and give God praise, honor and glory as often as possible. I don't want to come off like the "crazy Bible thumper" because that's not who I am. I just want to be a different kind of "Idol". I probably won't even make it to Randy, Simon, and Paula, but please pray that my friends and I show the love of Christ everywhere we go this week. I'm super nervous about the whole audition process, but I'm going to have a great time and have wonderful fellowship with some great women. I'm so blessed to have such great friends in my life and I thank God every day for the people He has placed near me. Thanks so much for reading all this. Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Oh... how exciting! I'm just reading this... I thought I added you on my updated blogs but I guess I messed up... you'll have to update us on your trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete